POPZILLA!

Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"FAT" HOLLYWOOD SPEAKS!


Lard-ass Rebecca Romijn has spoken out against tabloids who have said that she is fat. She explains, "I was focusing on my personal life for the first time in years and really enjoying myself. But getting attention from the tabloids for my 'relaxation period' was awful and confusing. I'd never felt better emotionally and physically, and yet I was being told I was fat!" Okay, note to media: models don't get fat. Ever.

Divas do, however. But now that Ms. Janet has slimmed down, she has explained that her weight gain was for a possible movie project, not from KFC. "I put on the pounds for a film I was to do with LEE DANIELS, the producer of 'Monster's Ball,' which a lot of people didn't know..they wanted a full-figured woman. She's from the South, a waitress. I had to turn around and take it off, which was a task -- I started my regimen in January; it took a 'little minute. I've still got work to do. I have to build my endurance and muscle for the tour. That's the next phase of this whole thing." The film is called Tennessee and Mariah Carey is now taking over the role Janet passed on. So basically, Janet is calling Mariah fat. Um... I smell a cat fight!

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Your a complete asshole! A pregnant woman is a lard ass? This is why hollywood is as skinny as they are today.

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

So should we just not eat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home