POPZILLA!

Google

Thursday, May 11, 2006

BURNING QUESTIONS FROM LAST NIGHT'S LOST!

1. If Michelle Rodriguez appeared to you in a CGI dream, would you do what she said?But okay...I'm talking Michelle Rodriguez, not her character Ana Lucia. Like, if you were in the middle of a dream and Michelle Rodriguez suddenly appears and asks you to come fight her in a convenience store, would you trust that she'd be waiting for you in the morning at a 7-11 with brass knuckles? Because according to Punk'd, she likes do do that.



2. Are Eko and Locke going to get all "Brokeback Mountain"?Because they already slept together and saw into each other's dreams, so...I say amen.


3. Will Locke make a guest appearance on "NUM3ERS"? Is that show even still on the air? Wait...I bet it is and I bet it has really high ratings but since I don't watch it, I don't think anyone does. Anycrap, they should have Terry O'Quinn on and then I'll watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home