POPZILLA!

Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Burning Questions from Last Night's LOST!

1. Would you marry someone just because they are good at car stuff?
I mean...finding a guy who can get your car out of the snow is pretty tough. I know I'd say amen.

2. If given the opportunity, would you shoot Kate in the face?
Because I know I would. But Jack had his chance yet seemed to have other ideas. Boring/sexy ideas. I wish that both of them we
re still stuck up on Rousseau's trap, because they're a friggin snorefest.
3. Locke & Rose: is it love?
Nothing brings people together like ailments that are miraculously cured by a plane crash. But island adultery could get complicated.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger barbara wilkinson said...

but what do you think about the guy in the hatch????? ooooooo...weird....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home